Image created by Mallory Brooks of @abehomegoods
We are a
We Ignite Growth...
We define our Think Tank as an entity that is engaged in deep intellectual understanding of retail, emerging technology and smarthealth. This knowledge – coupled with our intergenerational experience – enables us to collaborate with our clients to create cutting-edge business models to ignite growth.
For Atlanta Entrepreneurs:
Below are a couple highlights of who MK ATLANTA is currently igniting growth for in Atlanta.
The Splatter Studio is Atlanta's first Contemporary Action Painting Experience, located at Ponce City Market off of the Atlanta BeltLine.
MK ATLANTA has been working closely since January 2020 with CEO Howard Krinsky and Studio Director Jenna Rees to successfully ignite exponential growth for a retail business in 2020.
Yale Zhang, Inventor of the iOX
Atlanta inventor and Georgia Tech alumnus Yale Zhang, alongside his Safe Heart USA, Inc. team, have created a pulse oximeter that has been proven to be 100% more accurate than a comparable pulse oximeter by the FDA.
There is no device in the world like the iOX - it is breakthrough smarthealth technology. Yale has engaged MK ATLANTA to support business growth during this unprecedented time.
Our Collaborative Advsor
We are so thrilled to welcome Patricia J. Royak as MK ATLANTA's collaborative advisor.
Patricia 'Pat' is a Global CEO, and Omni-channel visionary who elevates iconic brands aesthetic by optimizing the brand's story, and position to deliver exponential profit and revenue growth.
Her cross functional C-Suite experiences with brands like from .com, 911 and 2008 crisis positioned her to help brands navigate market fluctuations by purchasing online. Pat adapts to new models with speed to provide competitive advantage.
Pat is also an Advisory Board Member and Judge for Shore Hatchery of the Salisbury University Purdue School of Business. The Shore Hatchery program assists entrepreneurs in creating new businesses and jobs in the region - it is also a casting source for ABC's Shark Tank.
We Prosper Together.
The MK ATLANTA revenue model creates an alignment of interests for all parties involved.
You, the Business Owner:
- Maintain control and gain a non-dilutive partner.
- Do not pay us an hourly fee or a retainer.
- Receive high-touch guidance and support by Gordon and Lauren personally every step of the way.
- Gain trusted advisors and an elite sales team.
We, MK ATLANTA:
- Center our model around revenue sharing, which is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Are guided by the principle that the entrepreneur’s economic interests come first.
- Give up our revenue share for a small percentage of proceeds in the event you receive an offer, thus making our business model M&A friendly.
The Value of Acquiring an MK ATLANTA Client:
- The acquirer receives highly accretive economics through the give up of MK ATLANTA’s revenue share.
- The acquirer steps into a business with a strong P&L, excellent reporting, and transparency, which are critical in an M&A transaction.