Image created by Mallory Brooks of @abehomegoods
We are a
We made our decision to create a Think Tank that Executes at a picnic table in Chastain Park at the beginning of the 2020 Pandemic.
We brought our vision of a Think Tank that Executes to life with the launch of MK ATLANTA in May 2020. We introduced a disruptive business model that was immediately embraced by Atlanta innovators and entrepreneurs.
We currently service a portfolio of entrepreneurs across retail, smarthealth, and emerging technologies.
As a Think Tank we are dedicated to the continuous pursuit of knowledge across these sectors to better inform our clients.
Combining and celebrating our disruptive intergenerational experience, voice and powers enables us to transform our clients’ businesses, and ultimately their lives.
– Lauren Kelley and Gordon Morse, MK ATLANTA Cofounders
We Ignite Growth For Atlanta Entrepreneurs:
The Splatter Studio is Atlanta's first Contemporary Action Painting Experience, located at Ponce City Market off of the Atlanta BeltLine.
MK ATLANTA has been working closely since January 2020 with CEO Howard Krinsky and Studio Director Jenna Rees to successfully ignite exponential growth for a retail business in 2020.
Yale Zhang, Inventor of the iOX
Atlanta inventor and Georgia Tech alumnus Yale Zhang, alongside his Safe Heart USA, Inc. team, have created a pulse oximeter that has been proven to be 100% more accurate than a comparable pulse oximeter by the FDA.
There is no device in the world like the iOX - it is breakthrough smarthealth technology. Yale has engaged MK ATLANTA to support business growth during this unprecedented time.
Phillip Funkhouser, Inventor of the ROLLRR
Phillip Funkhouser's persistence, diligence and passion have led him to write and receive a patent that was issued 28 claims on how to mobilize display technology. This patent was born out of his experience at the Georgia Institute of Technology where he pursued a Master's Degree from the Scheller College of Business in 2003. Interesting display technology was just beginning to be prominent at that time. In 2008 this patent was granted and Phil continued to create what we now know as RollRR: a digital, interactive and eco-friendly mobile display technology.
We Prosper Together.
The MK ATLANTA revenue model creates an alignment of interests for all parties involved.
You, the Business Owner:
- Maintain control and gain a non-dilutive partner.
- Do not pay us an hourly fee or a retainer.
- Receive high-touch guidance and support by Gordon and Lauren personally every step of the way.
- Gain trusted advisors and an elite sales team.
We, MK ATLANTA:
- Center our model around revenue sharing, which is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Are guided by the principle that the entrepreneur’s economic interests come first.
- Give up our revenue share for a small percentage of proceeds in the event you receive an offer, thus making our business model M&A friendly.