Our revenue model
An Introduction to Our Revenue Model:
We Prosper Together.
The MK ATLANTA revenue model creates an alignment of interests for all parties involved.
You, the Business Owner:
- Maintain control and gain a non-dilutive partner.
- Do not pay us an hourly fee or a retainer.
- Receive high-touch guidance and support by Gordon and Lauren personally every step of the way.
- Gain trusted advisors and an elite sales team.
We, MK ATLANTA:
- Center our model around revenue sharing, which is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Are guided by the principle that the entrepreneur’s economic interests come first.
- Give up our revenue share for a small percentage of proceeds in the event you receive an offer, thus making our business model M&A friendly.
The Value of Acquiring an MK ATLANTA Client:
- The acquirer receives highly accretive economics through the give up of MK ATLANTA’s revenue share.
- The acquirer steps into a business with a strong P&L, excellent reporting, and transparency, which are critical in an M&A transaction.